JOIN THE BAREFOOT GYPSY TEAM
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working retail sales assistant to join our Barefoot Gypsy Team based on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. You will be required to work on a Saturdays from 9am-3pm. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of in-store retail operations. Your responsibilities will include welcoming customers to our new multi-level concept store, arranging and merchandising stock and assisting customers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
Your new role
- Full availability on Saturdays.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in retail.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting customers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Interior styling knowledge.
- Visual Merchandising.
- Clear communication ability both internally and externally, contributing to a positive and engaged work environment.
- Assisting where needed in other aspects of the business.
- >Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Balancing cash register with receipts.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security across both levels of the store.
- Keeping up with special promotions and putting up displays.
To become a part of our team you will possess
- You will have a motivated, engaging and positive attitude. Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to be proactive. Knowledge of inventory techniques and POS system along with a confident team work manner.
- Knowledge of POS system.
- Interior styling or retail experience of 3 + years.
- Desire to help others.
- Quick learner and willingness to learn & grow within the business.
- Resilient and active listening skills.
- Brand knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Casual Hours with a 3pm finish.
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts.
- Working with an evolving brand.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org